Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Census is coming... (Oh JOY)

In Article I, Section 2, the Constitution says that an “Enumeration” must be conducted every ten years “in such Manner as [Congress] shall by Law direct.

So, what exactly does this mean? Exactly what must we tell these people? After all, asking me some things is a clear violation of the Bill of Rights.

Here are the questions on the 2010 Census

1) How many people were living or staying in this house, apartment, or mobile home on April 1, 2010?

2) Were there any additional people staying here April 1, 2010 that you did not include in Question 1?

3) Is this house, apartment, or mobile home: owned with mortgage, owned without mortgage, rented, occupied without rent?

4) What is your telephone number?

5) Please provide information for each person living here. Start with a person here who owns or rents this house, apartment, or mobile home. If the owner or renter lives somewhere else, start with any adult living here. This will be Person 1. What is Person 1's name?

6) What is Person 1's sex?

7) What is Person 1's age and Date of Birth?

8) Is Person 1 of Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin?

9) What is Person 1's race?

10) Does Person 1 sometimes live or stay somewhere else?

The Complete list of questions and some fairly lame ass reasons for asking them are listed HERE.

In the mean time, here is my knee jerk response.

1) The only question on the form that meets the purpose of the constitutionally mandated “Enumeration”.
2) Why would I not include them, if they lived here?
3) Hardly any of your business and has nothing to do with “Enumeration”
4) Don't call us, we'll call you.
5) We have determined the NUMBERS, why are you still asking me questions?
6) This has what to do with “Enumeration”?
7) Sorry, that's personal.
8) I resent paying for "bilingual" ANYTHING, regardless of intent. If you don't speak or read English well enough to read a ballot, you can't VOTE. (you're prolly a liberal Democrat so fuck you)
9) This has what to do with “Enumeration”? I'm an American, is that clear?
10) If I Answer this question, then I lied to you on questions one and two...

That pretty much covers it. There is just a lot of stuff there, in 10 short questions, that Big Brother just doesn't need to know.

By the Way, there are "laws" involved here, ways to get either answers or money. (another liberal ploy)

Here is a good Write Up over at the Foundry: To Answer or Not to Answer

I'm a trucker, described, unkindly I feel by some, as a "Transient Driver", meaning I don't have a home and live in my truck, which in fact I do. I get my mail at my folks place in AZ, but I don't "live" there, I don't "live" anywhere. But I do have a job, pay my taxes and do what I can for friends and family.

The point is, it may be MONTHS before I'm back there and there is not a single question on the census I can answer.

I don't LIVE anywhere.

For those of you that decide to answer this intrusive piece of crap, please remember to do this one thing.

Answer question 9 with a check mark on "Other Race" and then write in "American"

thanks

t

Just a Note, there are several scams involving the 2010 Census. (other than the one fostered on us by congress). Take a look Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment